Surfside Pet Policy
- Acceptance of dogs at Surfside Cudmirrah Beach is at the discretion of the park management at all times.
- Dangerous or aggressive dogs and prohibited breeds will not be accepted.
- Your dog must be supervised at all times and may not, at any time, be left unattended at the park. This includes the dog being left inside a tent, caravan or other accommodation.
Dogs who are left alone in a new place of residence can develop separation anxiety which can lead to urination, defecating, barking, howling, chewing and pacing. Should you require a pet sitter for an unplanned non doggy friendly day trip, please phone Pets Paradise South Nowra.
- You agree to be responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from your dog. You further agree to indemnify and hold harmless Surfside Cudmirrah Beach, its owners and operators, from any liability and damage suffered as a result of your dog.
- Your dog must be on leash at all times when not inside your caravan, tent or other accommodation.
- Dog owners are responsible for collection and disposal of their dog’s waste which must be sealed in a plastic bag and disposed of in a rubbish bin. Cleaning costs will be incurred if cleaners clean up after your pet.
- Dog related accessories, such as dog beds and blankets, are not to be washed or cleaned in the park laundry.
- We reserve the right to request that you remove your dog from the park if it is deemed noisy, disruptive, aggressive or inhibits the quiet enjoyment of other guests.
- Dogs are not allowed in our amenities, laundry or camp kitchen with the exception of companion/guide dogs.
- No more than 2 dogs are allowed at any time per cabin, caravan or camp site.
- For those staying in our Surfside cabins or caravans, dogs are not allowed on any of the furniture, beds or bedding. Any evidence of dogs in these areas may incur an additional cleaning fee equal to one night’s accommodation.