Our COVID-19 Safe Protocols
Nothing is more important to us than the health and wellbeing of our guests and community. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have implemented the following new protocols:
- Declaration Form – prior to your arrival at Surfside Cudmirrah Beach you will be required to complete a Declaration Form regarding your health, recent travel and contact details for all guests staying in each accommodation including those who are caravanning and camping. The Declaration Form will be sent to you as an e-signature document the day before your arrival. Please complete via the link in the email prior to your arrival. Details may be used for contact tracing purposes if necessary.
- Contactless payment – by credit card online or over the phone. Your balance payment will be processed on the day of your check in prior to your arrival.
- Check in – via our lock box. The lock box code will be sent to you the day before your arrival.
- Social distancing – please keep your distance of 1.5m from others. The 4 square metre rule per person applies in all communal areas, both inside and outside. We are available in the office for any enquiries and thank you in advance for keeping a distance of 1.5m from the counter.
- Good hand hygiene – additional handwash and hand sanitiser in high traffic and communal areas is available for your use.
- Increased frequency of cleaning in public and high-touch areas. Our accommodation is already cleaned to a very high standard but in addition, we will be wiping over all hard surfaces with disinfectant and you will find disinfectant in your accommodation for use during your stay. We are using a great Australian made product called Simply Clean Lemon Myrtle Disinfectant Cleaner which really works and smells gorgeous too.
Stay COVID Safe On Your Holiday
Please postpone your trip if you are showing any symptoms. Deposits paid for any cancellations due to COVID are fully transferable to a future stay when you are feeling well. If you do become unwell and are showing symptoms of Covid-19 (fever, cough, or difficulty breathing) during your stay with us, please remain in your cabin/site, seek medical attention and inform us (via phone).
Rest and relaxation by the sea will do wonders for both your physical and mental health but here are a few extra suggestions to keep you COVID safe during and after your holiday:
- Clean your hands regularly with soap for a minimum of 20 seconds, particularly before eating.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or bent elbow when coughing or sneezing. Dispose of used tissues in an appropriate manner.
- Avoid touching your face, nose and mouth and avoid shaking hands.
- Use hot soapy water to wash your plates, cutlery, glasses and cups.